Preparing the Offer
You’ve found a home on the market that you really like and you’re ready to make an offer.
The first step is preparing the Offer, which will detail the price among other terms and conditions for the purchase of the home.
The price we go in with is critical. You want it to reflect the true market value of the property without the risk overpaying for the home. My knowledge of the market and market conditions enable me to prepare a winning offer and secure you the property at the lowest possible price.
My duty is to ensure that your interests are protected from start to finish – the offer being a large part of that.
How the Process Works
When you decide to make an offer on a home, here’s what typically happens:
- I’ll recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller, without over-paying.
- I may suggest certain conditions be included in your offer depending on your personal circumstances and the property itself. We’ll talk about that.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You will always know where things stand.
- Once an agreement is reached, I’ll guide you through removal of any conditions and through to closing the deal – you will always know what comes next.
I realize that making an offer can be nerve-wracking, especially if it’s your first one. I will ease that for you. When you go after a property you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an experienced REALTOR® on your side… someone who knows how to get that home for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or call, text or email me.