The Home Shopping Process
As your real estate agent, my most important job is to make the home shopping process successful for you.
I do that in a number of ways:
- Search for and recommend properties within your price range that closely match your needs and wants.
- Send you alerts for new properties on the market.
- Arrange viewings to fit YOUR schedule.
- Provide in-depth details on homes of interest
- Prepare neighbourhood information to help in your decision-making process
When you find a property you like, I give you my honest, professional opinion on the home itself and how well the property meets your needs and wants. As your real estate agent, I’m committed to getting you into the right home, and I’m with you every step of the way.
What to Look for when Viewing a Property
Here are a few questions and ideas to consider when viewing homes to help make the process easier and more productive:
- Does the home have your “needs” features (the “must have” things you cannot be without)?
- Does the home have any of your “wants” features (those things you’d like to have but would be willing to forgo)?
- What is the general condition of the home?
- Will the home need any major repairs, remodeling or renovations?
- What do you like most about the home?
- Is there anything about the home you don’t like?
- Are neighbouring homes well-kept, indicating pride of ownership?
- Do you like where the home is situated in the neighbourhood?
- Does the neighbourhood have what you want?
Viewing properties should be exciting and fun, not a frustrating ordeal. It’s my job to help make the process easy and productive for you, so you can find the home you want.
Ready to get started? Call, text or email and let me know more about the kind of home you’re looking for. Or, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you.