Your Agent Will Handle all the Details
When selling your house, aside from hearing me say “Congratulations, your home is SOLD!!”, the next best thing is hearing “We’ve received an offer!” That means someone is interested in your property and has prepared a formal offer to buy it.
Offers can be very straightforward or come with a litany of terms and conditions. It may sound complicated, and it can be, but with me, you have a knowledgeable, experienced professional at your side.
I’ll take care of all the details. When that time comes, I will:
- Review the offer with you and explain everything clearly.
- Give you my professional assessment as to the quality of the offer and if anything is concerning.
- Advise you on whether to accept the offer, reject the offer, or make a counter-offer.
- Prepare a counter-offer, if necessary, that gets you a better deal, without risking the sale slipping through your fingers.
- Skillfully negotiate with the buyer on your behalf, so you sell your house for the highest price possible.
- Prepare all the necessary documents, and work closely with the buyer and his or her agent, to make sure the transaction goes through smoothly.
- Communicate with you throughout the entire process.
Selling your house for the best price possible is my expertise, especially in this local market.
Want to know how I will make this the best selling experience for you? Please submit the form below or call, text or email me for a no-obligation Personal Consultation.